George Mason University, located approximately 17 miles from the nation's capital in Fairfax, Virginia, is one of the area's most state-of-the-art campuses with facilities that are safe and comfortable. Interns at George Mason University will reside in fully furnished apartments with 2 to 5 fellow college interns from across the country. On-campus apartments have single and double occupancy bedroom options to meet your preferences and budget. All utilities, WiFi, and on-site laundry are included.
Mason's extensive shuttle service provides access to the Metro system, local area shopping, and other destinations. On-campus dining is available throughout the summer and includes popular options such as Panera, Chipotle, and Starbucks.
As an intern residing at George Mason University, here's what you'll get:
- Furnished bedroom (twin XL bed/mattress, dresser, desk, and closet)
- Air-conditioned living spaces
- Full kitchen with all major appliances
- Furnished living room (sofa, coffee table, and entertainment stand)
- 24-hour Housing & Residence Life Desk located at Piedmont Hall
- On-campus Mason Shuttles and Fairfax CUE Bus to/from the Vienna Metro Station & local shopping centers
- Campus cable service (residents must provide a television and cable cord)
- Wireless Internet with 24/7 Apogee tech support
- Access to laundry facilities within the residence hall at no additional charge
Intern housing is $420/week for single-occupancy bedrooms and $336/week for double-occupancy bedrooms.
Summer 2022 Intern Housing Registration will open on March 2, 2022 at 10am. https://gmu.starrezhousing.com/StarRezPortalSummer
who can stay here?
intern housing availability
Maximum Length of Stay: 9 Weeks (special arrangements can be made for early arrival and/or late departure)
Last Check In: July 3, 2022
Last Check Out: August 1, 2022