George Mason University, located approximately 20 miles from the nation's capital, is one of the area's most state-of-the-art campuses with facilities that are safe and comfortable. Interns at George Mason University receive single bedroom accommodations in 2 to 4 bedroom apartments. Mason's extensive shuttle service provides access to the Metro system, local area shopping, and other destinations. On-campus dining is available throughout the summer and includes locations like Panera, Chipotle, and Panda Express.
As an intern residing at George Mason University, here's what you'll get:
- Furnished bedroom (bed/mattress, dresser, desk, and closet)
- Air-conditioned living spaces
- Full kitchen with all major appliances
- Bath with shower
- Furnished living room (sofa, end table, coffee table, and entertainment stand)
- 24-hour customer service desk
- Free shuttle to and from the Vienna/Fairfax Metro Station
- Campus cable service (residents must provide a television and cable cord)
- Wireless Internet (wired connectivity available; residents provide Ethernet cord)
- Access to laundry facilities within the residence hall
Intern housing is $420/week and Mason has a 4 week stay requirement.
intern housing availability
Maximum Length of Stay: 9 Weeks (special arrangements can be made for early arrival and/or late departure)
Last Check Out: August 1, 2021