The Online Channels may provide links to other third-party websites and features, or contain third-party cookies, that are not owned or controlled by Unique Venues. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, which are subject to their respective privacy policies.
Personal Information We Obtain
We may obtain personal information through the Channels. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
• Contact information (such as name, phone, email and postal address) for you;
• Information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer);
• Biographical and demographic information (such as venue name, job title/position, and detailed information about your venue);
• Purchase and customer service history;
• Financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code); bank account information);
• Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
• Contact information you provide about other people you would like us to contact;
• Other personal information contained in content you submit to us (such as through our Contact Us feature).
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Online Channels.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
• Provide and administer our products and services;
• Process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your products and/or services;
• Communicate about and administer our products, services and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
• Conduct and facilitate surveys, sweepstakes, contests, focus groups and market research initiatives;
• Perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
• Engage in ad retargeting and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts (including through our participation in ad networks);
• Provide customer support;
• Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries;
• Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
• Administer and register participants in our courses;
• Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services, developing new products, services and Online Channels, managing our communications and customer relationships, and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
• Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
• Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, Online Channels, network services, information resources and employees.
We may combine personal information we obtain through Online Channels with information we obtain through Offline Channels, as well as other information, for the purposes described above. We may anonymize or aggregate personal information and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. We also may use personal information for additional purposes that we identify at the time of collection. We will obtain your consent for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
Personal Information Sharing
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
• We may share personal information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
• We may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or, (6) otherwise with your consent.
• We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, we will require the relevant third parties to provide comparable levels of protection as Unique Venues provides with respect to the information we share.
You also may exercise choice over how information about you and your venue by logging into your dashboard and updating any and all information about you and your venue.
How We Protect Personal Information Transmission
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through the Channels.
Retention of Personal Information
How to Contact Us
239 Main Street, Suite 100
Johnstown, PA 15901
Todd Wonders, Technology
INTERN HOUSING HUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accommodations Owners/Managers & Members
Accommodations Owners/Managers/Members (The Client) understand and agree that Intern Housing Hub, a fully owned product of AMARC Inc. dba Unique Venues (the Company) and its Services bring together Accommodation Venues and Intern Housing customers. The Company is not a party to any agreements entered into between Accommodations Owners and Interns booking your facilities. The Company has no control over the terms of any proposal or contract generated by the Services, and the mere fact that Services allow The Client to generate proposals with The Company name and trademark listed on them shall in no way be interpreted as a Company offering, condoning, guaranteeing or otherwise agreeing to be involved with the terms contained in any such proposal. The Company expressly disclaims all liability in this regard.
Leads provided by the Company are solely provided under these terms for the explicit use by, and only by The Client receiving the lead.
The Client agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information during the sign-up and onboarding process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete during membership period.
Past Due Invoices – Late Fees
The Company appreciates and requires payment immediately upon invoicing. Failure to pay timely will result in additional service fees to include: at 30 days past due 5% of balance due will be applied as a late fee, at 60 days past due an additional 5% will be applied and at 90 days past due an additional 5% will be applied and the invoice will be sent to collections and credit reporting agencies.
The Client understands that all services are based on a 12-month basis and renewable each year. Renewal notices will be issued approximately 60 days prior to the end date of the previous year’s contract.
Errors and Omissions
For agency and design services such as banner ads, videos, etc., The Client is responsible for providing The Company with display ad and/or all marketing materials by materials deadline date and assumes responsibility for quality of materials with regards to reproduction in print and online. In the event that The Company fails to publish a display ad, or in the event that errors are made, liability to The Client shall be limited to refunding the cost of space actually occupied by the error or omission. The Client expressly waives and releases The Company for any and all liability for actual error or consequential damages (including claims for lost profits or business).
Usage of Materials
Content created as part of a Client’s contracted services, i.e. videos, infographics and digital advertisements, remain the sole property of The Client. During the contracted membership term, The Client agrees that The Company can use the aforementioned creative services for promotional purposes for The Company.
Content on Site
The Company services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. The following is prohibited:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame The Company site, or any individual element within the site including The Company name, any Company trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without the Company’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the services, or the technical delivery systems of the Company providers;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by The Company or any of The Company providers or any other third party (including a Client) to protect the services or site content;
- Attempt to access or search the site or site content or download Site content from the Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by The Company or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing The Company trademark, logo URL or product name without The Company express written consent;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Site Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any other Client, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the services of other Clients or other End Users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The Company has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. The Company may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who violate these terms. The Company reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable, in violation of these terms or otherwise harmful to the services, The Company and its Clients and Operators.
The Client expressly releases The Company from any and all liability related to the booking, cancellation, payment, performance of accommodations, performance of booked interns, suitability of the accommodations or damages to accommodations by occupants contracted through The Company. The Client acknowledges and agrees that The Company is not responsible for resolving any disputes between the Client and Interns/Booked Customers.
The Client is solely responsible for all communication and interactions with End Users of Services. The Client understands that The Company does not screen or inquire into the background of Interns and other End Users and Groups, and makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Clients and their Services.
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Company and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of litigation by third parties), arising out of, or in any way connected with (a) Client access to or use of the Services or Site Content or violation of these Terms; (b) Client’s Content; and (c) Client’s interaction with any Intern or other End User, as applicable, including, but not limited to, (i) any condition caused by events beyond The Company control that may cause damage to a Client’s accommodations; and (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise including unpaid fees by interns contracted via inquiries from The Company) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking or use of Accommodations, or a Client listing of Accommodations via the Services.
Our copyright agent may be reached at:
18766 John J. Williams Highway, STE 4 #327
Rehobeth Beach, DE 19971