The Online Channels may provide links to other third-party websites and features, or contain third-party cookies, that are not owned or controlled by Unique Venues. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, which are subject to their respective privacy policies.
Personal Information We Obtain
We may obtain personal information through the Channels. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
• Contact information (such as name, phone, email and postal address) for you;
• Information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer);
• Biographical and demographic information (such as venue name, job title/position, and detailed information about your venue);
• Purchase and customer service history;
• Financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code); bank account information);
• Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
• Contact information you provide about other people you would like us to contact;
• Other personal information contained in content you submit to us (such as through our Contact Us feature).
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Online Channels.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
• Provide and administer our products and services;
• Process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your products and/or services;
• Communicate about and administer our products, services and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
• Conduct and facilitate surveys, sweepstakes, contests, focus groups and market research initiatives;
• Perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
• Engage in ad retargeting and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts (including through our participation in ad networks);
• Provide customer support;
• Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries;
• Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
• Administer and register participants in our courses;
• Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services, developing new products, services and Online Channels, managing our communications and customer relationships, and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
• Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
• Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, Online Channels, network services, information resources and employees.
We may combine personal information we obtain through Online Channels with information we obtain through Offline Channels, as well as other information, for the purposes described above. We may anonymize or aggregate personal information and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. We also may use personal information for additional purposes that we identify at the time of collection. We will obtain your consent for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
Personal Information Sharing
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
• We may share personal information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
• We may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or, (6) otherwise with your consent.
• We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, we will require the relevant third parties to provide comparable levels of protection as Unique Venues provides with respect to the information we share.
You also may exercise choice over how information about you and your venue by logging into your dashboard and updating any and all information about you and your venue.
How We Protect Personal Information Transmission
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through the Channels.
Retention of Personal Information
How to Contact Us
239 Main Street, Suite 100
Johnstown, PA 15901
Todd Wonders, Technology
Terms of Service
Company refers to Unique Venues and its assets including uniquevenues.com ; uniquevenues.ca ; and internhousinghub.com. Service, Site, Venue Content and Site Content refers to posts, uploads, videos, forms, layouts, menus, availability, pricing, etc. Venues, Venue Managers, Venue Operators, Members, and Venue Owners refers to Unique Venues Clients and Customers. The Intern refer to the End User of the Sites and its assets. Content can mean text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information, works of authorship or other materials.
Content on Site
Unique Venues services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. The following is prohibited:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame Unique Venues site, or any individual element within the site including Unique Venues name, any Unique Venues trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Unique Venues express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, or the technical delivery systems of Unique Venues providers;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Unique Venues or any of Unique Venues providers or any other third party to protect the services or Site Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Site or Site Content or download Site Content from the Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Unique Venues or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation to Venue Owners/Managers using Site's Services and forms or other services and forms;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing Unique Venues trademark, logo URL or product name without Unique Venues express written consent;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Site Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Venue Managers or Owners, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from Venue Owners or other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Unique Venues has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Unique Venues may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who violate these terms. Unique Venues reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable, in violation of these terms or otherwise harmful to the Services, Unique Venues and its Venue Owners and Operators.
The Intern expressly releases Unique Venues from any and all liability related to the booking, cancellation, payment, performance of a Venue, condition, or suitability of the Venue. The Intern acknowledges and agrees that Unique Venues is not responsible for resolving any disputes between Venue Managers/Owners.
The Intern understands that Unique Venues does not screen or inquire into the background of any Venue Owners or other End User, nor does Unique Venues make any attempt to verify the statements of Venue Owners or End Users of Services. Unique Venues makes no representations or warranties to the conduct of Venue Owners or End Users.
The Intern agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Unique Venues and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of litigation by third parties), arising out of, or in any way connected with (a) the Intern’s access to or use of the Services or Site Content or violation of these Terms; (b) the Intern Content; and (c) the Intern’s interaction with any Venue Owner or Manager, as applicable, including, but not limited to, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Unique Venues control that may cause damage to a Venue Owner’s Venue; and (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking or use of a Venue, or a Venue Owner’s listing of a Venue via the Services.
Venue Owners/Managers understand and agree that Unique Venues and its Services bring together Venue Owners and Interns. Unique Venues is not a party to any agreements entered into between Venue Owners and Interns. Unique Venues has no control over the terms of any proposal or contract generated by the Services, and the mere fact that Services allow Venue Owners to generate proposals with Unique Venues name and trademark listed on them shall in no way be interpreted as Unique Venues offering, condoning, guaranteeing or otherwise agreeing to be involved with the terms contained in any such proposal. Unique Venues expressly disclaims all liability in this regard.
Venue Owner/Manager understands that payment is due in full with membership application unless other terms have been agreed upon by Unique Venues.
Errors and Omissions
Venue Manager/Owner is responsible for providing Unique Venues with all marketing materials and assumes responsibility for quality of materials with regards to reproduction online. Venue expressly waives and releases Unique Venues for any and all liability for actual error or consequential damages (including claims for lost profits or business).
Venue Owner/Manager is responsible for utilizing all benefits and services within marketing package. Unused benefits and services cannot be carried over to the following year.
Venue Owner expressly releases Unique Venues from any and all liability related to the booking, cancellation, payment, performance of Venue, performance of Group, suitability of the Venue. Venue acknowledges and agrees that Unique Venues is not responsible for resolving any disputes between Venue Managers/Owners and Interns.
Venue Owner/Manager is solely responsible for all communication and interactions with Interns and other End Users of Services. Venue Owner understands that Unique Venues does not screen or inquire into the background of Interns and End Users, and makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Venue Owners/Managers and their Services.
Venue Owner/Manager agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Unique Venues and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of litigation by third parties), arising out of, or in any way connected with (a) Venues access to or use of the Services or Site Content or violation of these Terms; (b) Venues’ Content including images and videos with images that Venues post or request to be posted on their behalf; and (c) Venues interaction with any an Intern or other End User, as applicable, including, but not limited to, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Unique Venues control that may cause damage to a Venue Owner’s Venue; and (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking or use of a Venue, or a Venue Owner’s listing of a Venue via the Services.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe in good faith that any Venue Content or Site Content appearing on internhousinghub.com infringes your copyright, you may send a notice that the infringing content should be removed or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information, as required by The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, ("DMCA") 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on MX.com are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Medimetrix to locate the material;
- The name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Also, be aware that there may be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Our copyright agent may be reached at:
4169 Lower Park Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030