The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas. UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include rigorous academic programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests. With a total enrollment of more than 29,500, UT Dallas also has 544 National Merit Scholars and one the highest average SAT scores for entering freshman among Texas public universities.
UT Dallas is also ranked No. 2 in the United States among universities founded less than 50 years ago, according to the 2019 Young University Rankings report from Times Higher Education. UT Dallas has also been recognized as one of the best values among public universities in the U.S. by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance and Money Magazine.
The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.
Summer housing options are available for individuals attending universities, who will be working in a summer internship program in the Dallas area between the dates of May 21 - July 31, 2023
who can stay here?
intern housing availability
Maximum Length of Stay: N/A
Last Check Out: July 31, 2023
* 24-hour on call staff
* Card access to buildings and apartments/suites
* Study lounges
* Wireless internet
* Peer Advisor support
* Gender neutral housing options
• Ping pong, Foosball and pool tables located in five residence hall locations.
• Courtyard areas for outdoor seating, five swimming pools, sand volleyball and outdoor sport courts are available for use by summer housing guests.
• If purchased, access to the Rec Center West and Activity Center with natatorium, fitness center, indoor courts, a climbing wall and athletic fields is available.
Dining and Food Services
• Dining hall near residence hall housing areas with all-you-care-to-eat menu.
• Retail options in the central part of campus featuring Chick-fil-A, Subway, Chef's Kitchen, Einstein Bros Bagels and The PUB, a sit-down restaurant with great food and a fun atmosphere.
things to do around Richardson
• Dallas Museum of Art
• Dallas World Aquarium
• Fort Worth Stockyards
• Fair Park
• Perot Museum of Nature and Science
• Dallas and Fort Worth Zoos and many more!