Housing is available for the 2024 summer season, we do not have exact counts on housing options yet. The earliest possible check-in date will be Saturday, June 15 (sorry, no exceptions) and the latest check-out will be Sunday, September 1. More information will be posted when we are able to confirm availability.
IMPORTANT: We are unable to make exceptions to our first check-in and last check-out dates.
- Rates for any of the facilities include:
- Free wi-fi
- Linens (sheets, blanket, pillow; hand towel, slightly larger towel, and washcloth)
- Fitness Center is not included but we extend student rates to intern guests
- Parking is not included but we provide student rates to intern guests
- Dining service is not required, but guests are welcome to eat on campus
- Many non-campus dining options are literally around the corner
We will be offering:
- Our most economical offering, Standard Residence Hall rooms
In standard level residence halls (both private and shared rooms), each room has its own sink and compact microwave/refrigerator; bathrooms are down the hall. Floor is accessed via elevator that only operates with key card
- Studio Apartments
Each has a private bathroom and kitchen in your own apartment; these have interior hallways and card access only to the building
- One-bedroom Apartments
Each apartment has one bathroom and a kitchen. This building has an interior hallway and card access only to the building.
A long-term discount of 10% off is offered for stays of 42 nights or more in any of the facilities. This discount is applied to the entire stay and is automatically applied during registration.
Founded in 1891, Seattle University is located on a beautiful campus of more than 50 acres in the dynamic heart of Seattle. The campus boasts an oasis of green in an urban setting, and is an official Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary.
Conveniently located, we are within walking distance of the vibrant Seattle downtown core. Public transit serves our campus, which is surrounded by interesting and engaging restaurants, nightclubs, parks, museums, and more!
Seattle is an exciting city surrounded by unmatched natural beauty, also home to live music, nightclubs, movies, shopping, and outdoor adventures like biking, rock climbing, hiking, beach-combing, or river rafting.
We want you to feel comfortable and well cared-for during your stay at Seattle University in the Emerald City. Drop by the desk to ask our service team for help with directions, suggestions, or anything and we will be sure to help!
"My stay was amazing. The staff was friendly, the people where great and everything was easily manageable. I had no trouble at all during my stay."
"It was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed meeting the interns and also the accessibility of the city. The staff were all so kind and accommodating."
"Ended up getting an above expected experience."
"The rooms were in good condition, the environment was peaceful and quiet, and the management was helpful and responsive. What I really loved was the ideal location."
who can stay here?
intern housing availability
Maximum Length of Stay: All summer! Plus: a 10% discount for stays of 42 nights or more
Last Check In: August 25, 2024
Last Check Out: September 1, 2024
• Wi-fi, both wired and wireless, is provided at no charge
• The Eisiminger Fitness Center has access for interns for a small fee (the same our students pay)
• Full linen service is provided. Sheets, blanket, pillowcase and pillow, and towels and washcloth are provided. Interns may exchange or request fresh or additional linens at any time.
• Computer labs are available for interns to use at no charge
• Public bus lines are 0.2 miles from campus in one direction and 0.3 miles in another direction. The Seattle Streetcar stop is 0.2 miles away, and the Light Rail station is 0.9 miles. The Space Needle is only 2 miles away!
things to do around Seattle
Our campus is located in a neighborhood with all kinds of wonderful food options, and the nearby Seattle music scene is thriving as well. We are walking distance from both visitor destinations and major Seattle companies, and public transit runs on three sides of campus and connects to major transportation hubs including Sea-Tac International Airport, train and bus stations, and even the largest ferry system in the United States (and ferries that run to Canada as well).
Blessed with both exciting urban activities and gorgeous natural locations, both Seattle and Washington State have SO much to offer our visitors. And all of this with an average summer temperature of 70ºF/21ºC for the high and 56º/13ºC for the low, with comfortable humidity!