Housing is available from June 19 through September 6.
Founded in 1891, Seattle University is located on a beautiful campus of more than 50 acres in the dynamic heart of Seattle. The campus boasts an oasis of green in an urban setting, and is an official Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary.
Conveniently located, we are within walking distance of the vibrant Seattle downtown core. Public transit serves our campus, which is surrounded by interesting and engaging restaurants, nightclubs, parks, museums, and more!
Intern housing includes standard residence halls and apartments: we offer private or shared rooms.
A long-term discount of 10% off is offered for stays of 42 nights or more in any of the facilities.
Seattle is an exciting city surrounded by unmatched natural beauty, also home to live music, nightclubs, movies, shopping, and outdoor adventures like biking, rock climbing, hiking, beach-combing, or river rafting.
We want you to feel comfortable and well cared-for during your stay at Seattle University in the Emerald City. Drop by the desk to ask our service team for help with directions, suggestions, or anything and we will be sure to help!
"My stay was amazing. Th staff was friendly, the people where great and everything was easily manageable. I had no trouble at all during my stay." - Wayne G.
"Ended up getting an above expected experience." - Nicolas B.
intern housing availability
Maximum Length of Stay: 10% discount for stays of 42 nights or more
Last Check Out: September 6, 2020
• Wi-fi, both wired and wireless, is provided at no charge
• The Eisiminger Fitness Center has access for interns for a small fee
• Full linen service is provided. Beds are made up with sheets, blankets, and pillows; towels are provided as well. Custodians provide fresh linens weekly, but guests may exchange towels or request additional linens at any time.
• Additional amenities may be rented if desired: ironing board with iron; hair dryer; and/or Keurig Coffee Maker (this comes with coffee or tea, sweetener, creamer, and mug you may keep)
• Computer labs are available for interns to use at no charge
• Public bus lines are 0.2 miles from the building in one direction and 0.3 miles in another direction. The Seattle Streetcar stop is 0.2 miles away, and the Light Rail station is 0.9 miles.
things to do around Seattle
Our campus is located in a neighborhood with all kinds of wonderful food options, and the nearby Seattle music scene is thriving as well. We are walking distance from both visitor destinations and major Seattle companies, and public transit runs on three sides of campus and connects to major transportation hubs including Sea-Tac International Airport, the train and bus stations, and even the largest ferry system in the United States (and ferries that run to Canada as well).
Blessed with both urban exciting activities and gorgeous natural locations, both Seattle and Washington State have SO much to offer our visitors. And all of this with an average summer temperature of 70ºF for the high and 56º for the low, with comfortable humidity!